Do you prefer to be part of an unfinished change process and bring in your own ideas on agile development and an empowered team, taking over responsibility and accountability for the results of their work?
If „YES“ is the answer then look no further. Get in touch with us and let's talk about the role we are offering.
As Frontend Developer (f/m), you're a key player and responsible for engineering and implementing software in a robust and well maintainable manner. The product owner is consulting you and you're responsible to create and work on the front end of our B2B flight platform, refactorings and migrations.
- We're a growing spin-off in the AERTiCKET group of companies: small and flexible with the background of a well established international company in the travel industry.
- We're open, direct, transparent, collaborative and committed.
- no hierarchy and no-door policy (we don't have individual offices)
- flexible working hours and flexible home office days
- personal notebook computer and gadgets
- annual budget for off-the-job-training
- 2 days per month to work on your favorite project aside the priorities
- free access to our gym, free training classes, ping-pong table and kicker
- free lunch in our AERKANTiNA
- free beverages (coffee, tea, water) and fresh fruit every day
- great office location in the buzzing heart of Berlin Kreuzkölln
- great multi-cultural team, team events and annual parties
- You're awesome with HTML and CSS
- You know MVW frameworks like Angular.js and already worked with it
- You're skilled in REST
- Git is your second home
- You enjoy working with a cross-functional team and collaborate/communicate pro-actively
- You speak English fluently
- You've been working in a real (!) Scrum team before
- You speak and understand German
- You know how to implement automated unit testing and test-driven development processes
- Advanced Object oriented programing concepts like Generics, Annotations & Lambda functions
- Knowledge on Typescript
- Knowledge on any backend technology experience like PHP or Java
What is your task?
- Drafting solutions with the product owner and implementing them
- Migration of legacy code to a new software, especially from jQuery into MVW
- Defining criteria for usability and accessibility
- Ensure that code is compliant with latest design standards and best-practices
- Push forward our test-driven development process including unit, integration- and functional testing
- Agile software development in a cross-functional Scrum team
- Work with our UX/UI manager to ensure an amazing user experience
- Help to raise the overall skill and quality level through pairing, design/code reviews, and mentoring
More about us
AIC Portaltechnik is part of the AERTiCKET Group of companies.
AERTiCKET is one of the leading wholesalers for flight tickets with offices in Germany, Austria, France, Spain, Poland and the US and partners in more than 30 countries.
Although in business for 30 years AERTiCKET has been innovating the B2B flight distribution and fulfillment ever since and continues to grow above average.
So. Did we nail it?
Don't hesitate and shoot us an email: email@example.com